Customer Service Training & Activities
Encourage your customer service representatives to answer, learn about, and reflect on the key questions that will help them to deliver exceptional service. Customer Service Activities for Training is a collection of 38 activities, assessments, role plays, and action plans that address 5 critical questions:
- Who are our customers?
- Why are they our customers?
- What's my role in the service process?
- What makes customers frustrated - or delighted?
- What practical steps can I take to improve service?
Generic enough to use with any type of industry and successful with all types of customer service personnel, the exercises are automatically and completely relevant because participants use their own examples and experiences.
Customer Service Activities for Training is perfect for:
- Customer service training sessions
- Service team meetings
- Team interventions to help celebrate a success or learn from a mistake.
Most of the activities are short, typically under 20 minutes. Neatly organized in a 3-ring binder, each activity includes detailed, easy-to-follow instructions, checklists, worksheets, reproducible participant handouts, and discussion points.