Watch a Clip from the DVD
- Video Clip 1
- Video Clip 2
- Video Clip 3
Duration: 19 minutes
Everyone shares the responsibility to maintain a respectful work environment.
Every employee needs to understand one basic truth: a respectful workplace is more pleasant and more productive for everyone.
This award-winning training program brings this message home, showing that bad behavior is not OK—whether it applies to sex, religion, or anything beyond?and whether it actually crosses the line into illegal harassment or not.
In a series of compelling stories, this broadcast-quality film explains the law. But it also captures the imagination and personalizes the value of inclusiveness by showing the potential harm that can be caused by unwelcome conduct. The Spanish Employee Version focuses on their responsibility to take action if employees experience or witness inappropriate behavior?either asking for help or speaking to the harasser directly if they feel comfortable doing so.
Examples of bad behavior:
- Social media allows an embarrassing photo to make the rounds in a hospital.
- Two guys on a city crew mistreat a "less macho" coworker.
- Friction in a restaurant kitchen leads to insults for a busser from another country.
- A religious coworker is excluded on a construction site.
- A client puts pressure on a company rep for a "quid pro quo" exchange.
- Two colleagues are offended by the inappropriate dress and flirtatious behavior of their coworkers.
- Retaliation takes a subtle form but is no less against company policy?and against the law.
The Employee version of this program focuses on the workers' responsibility to take action if employees experience or witness inappropriate behavior—either by asking for help or speaking to the harasser directly if comfortable doing so.