Use this workplace harassment video to teach managers their special responsibilities for maintaining a respectful workplace.
Managers need to understand more than the basic rights and wrongs surrounding workplace harassment. They also need a healthy dose of empathy—one that helps them appreciate not only the business implications of maintaining a respectful workplace, but the emotional aspects as well.
With top-quality video vignettes this award-winning harassment training video brings this message to life, showing that bad behavior is not OK—whether it applies to sex, religion, or anything beyond…and whether it actually crosses the line into illegal harassment or not.
Managers will learn how to:
- Be aware of what affects their workgroup, including improper use of social media.
- Periodically conduct workplace audits, looking for inappropriate items.
- Respond to complaints of inappropriate behavior.
- Conduct investigations or assist HR/legal, depending on organizational structure.
- Inform employees that retaliation will not be tolerated.