How It Works
Through a self-assessment, customer service employees and managers respond to 79 statements about customer service behavior and practices. The employee guide focuses on your employees' perceptions of their abilities - and those of the organization - to deliver KYSOS. The manager guide pinpoints developmental areas and helps customer service managers plan for improvement. Used together, there isn't a more powerful tool to diagnose your organization's readiness to deliver KYSOS.
Uses and Applications
This set of tools is effective when used as a stand-alone instrument as well as a component of a larger training program. Use the KYSOS Readiness Assessment series as:
- An effective gauge of managers' and employees' perception of organizational readiness
- Part of a service management/service quality improvement seminar
- A stimulus for a discussion and action-planning session
- Assess current service practices, policies, and procedures
- Review eight critical dimensions of Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Compare scores with those from more than 100 other companies
The Knock Your Socks Off Service Readiness Assessments are derived from an organizational culture and process instrument called the Service Management Practices Inventory (SMPI). The SMPI is a 100+ item inventory that has been developed through rigorous factor analysis. The dimensions and items in the Knock Your Socks Off Service Readiness Assessments are the most useful and discriminate of the SMPI factors and items, with wordings adapted slightly for self-assessment and scoring modified from the five-point Likert-type response scales used in the SMPI.