Copyright, Privacy, and End User License Agreements
Standard Copyright Notice
This notice applies to all print products published or sold by HRDQ.
Unless otherwise stated, no part of any HRDQ publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means except as permitted under the 1976 United States Copyright Act (17 U.S.C.) Section 107 or 108, without prior written permission of the publisher. Inclusion in any publication, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, is prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or reuse should be addressed to Permissions, HRDQ, 827 Lincoln Ave., Suite B-10, West Chester, PA 19380(800) 633-4533, fax (610) 239-8922, e-mail: [email protected]
HRDQ materials are provided "as is." HRDQ disclaims any warranties, expressed or implied, regarding their accuracy or reliability, and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, HRDQ accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by acting upon or using the content contained in its publications.
HRDQ accepts returns for credit, refund or exchange on all products within 30 days from the date on the invoice. Returns after 30 days are at our discretion and a 15% restock fee will be charged. Packing/shipping fees are not refundable. Returns must be in resalable condition.
Your privacy is of paramount importance to HRDQ, and we go to great lengths to ensure your personal information is secure at all times. The information you or your employees provide to us for the sole purpose of participating in an online assessment, survey, questionnaire or inventory is encoded for security purposes, and is not made available to any third party for any means. We do collect usage statistics to improve the content of our sites and make use of session-only cookies on the HRDQ Assessment Center to manage the assessment process. These cookies are deleted after each online assessment session is over or participants log off the system. We do not sell, rent, or supply internet usage statistics that identify individual clients to any third party.
If you are a designated administrator or project contact of an online assessment account, you may be contacted by HRDQ staff or third party support technicians regarding your online account, to inform you of service enhancements and product updates.
If you supply us with your telephone number or fax number, you may be contacted by HRDQ staff regarding orders you have placed online, in connection with your online user account, or to inform you of service enhancements or product updates.
HRDQ takes a number of steps to protect against unauthorized access to, and disclosure of, individually identifiable information. These steps can include firewalls, secure socket layers, password verification, etc. You can determine when you are in a secure environment by locating the key or lock symbol at the bottom of the browser page. When the key or lock is complete, the information you provide is encrypted, restricting access by anyone else. If your browser does not support secure transactions, there is a chance that others may view any information that you send. You can check your browser’s help button to learn more about secure transaction support.
HRDQ is not responsible for the privacy or security of web sites to which the HRDQ assessment center may link or for those of any downstream linkages.
Reproducible Content End User License Agreement (EULA)
This End User License Agreement covers the following reproducible content:
- Reproducible Training Library
- Reproducible Simulations Library
Copyright © 2008 , 2009 and 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 HRDQ.
The following terms and conditions are a legal agreement between Organization Design & Development, Inc. DBA HRDQ ("HRDQ") and You, Your organization, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and legal partners ("You") regarding HRDQ's reproducible content (individually and collectively "Programs").
You may use the Programs only in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
1. License Grant. HRDQ hereby grants You a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to download, reproduce, customize, and otherwise make use of the Programs within the terms of this agreement.
2. Proprietary Rights. The Programs are the sole and exclusive property of HRDQ and/or its authors including all right, title, and interest in and to the Programs. Except for the limited rights given to You herein, all rights are reserved by HRDQ.
3. Term. This Agreement is effective upon acceptance, and will remain in effect in accordance with the term of the license purchased. The specific term of this Agreement is unlimited, unless otherwise noted on the sale invoice provided You at the time of purchase and available thereafter from HRDQ.
4. Authorized Use. For the term of this license, You may:
You may not:
5. Termination. Failure to perform in the manner required in this agreement shall cause this license to automatically terminate and HRDQ may exercise any rights it may have. Upon expiry of this agreement you will be denied access to the original source files and all passwords will be rendered inactive. Upon termination, for whatever reason, You must destroy all original and amended versions of the Programs, in any and every format, and certify as such, in writing, to HRDQ upon request. All provisions of this license with regard to the protection of the proprietary rights of HRDQ shall continue in force after termination.
6. Warranty. The Programs are provided "as is." HRDQ warrants that the Programs do not violate any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or patents of any third parties. HRDQ disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or reliability of the Programs, and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. To the extent permissible by law, HRDQ accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by acting upon or using the content contained in the Programs. If any part of a Program is defective in workmanship or materials, HRDQ's sole and exclusive liability, and sole and exclusive remedy for You, shall be replacement of the defective material. HRDQ's warranty shall survive the termination of this agreement. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitations of implied warranties or liability in certain cases, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You.
7. Permissions. Any other use of the Programs not defined in this agreement is subject to the written approval of HRDQ.
"HRDQ" and the HRDQ logo are trademarks of Organization Design and Development, Inc.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS EULA AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THIS EULA IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HRDQ, AND SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS EULA.