New, improved, and updated version of the ever-popular Me First Buzzer System!
RIGHT or WRONG buzzer sounds on the Facilitator remote unit to give immediate feedback to learners! (can be turned on and off) Now upgraded 2.4 ghz wireless frequency complies with CE certification. This is the perfect audience response system for meetings and home use!
Give everyone a chance to answer your toughest questions with a Me First? Personal Answer Dome (P.A.D.) at every seat. Participants will compete to answer your questions and win points. Facilitator remote lets you choose whether to block out students who have already buzzed in or reset the system so that everyone can answer.
These wireless light-up P.A.D.s will bring light, laughter and learning to any workshop!
This 13-piece starter kit:
- includes 12 player P.A.D.s (batteries included), 3" diam.
- includes 1 facilitator control unit (batteries included)
- Total weight: less than 4 pounds.
- RF range is 80 feet.
Easy to Play!
- Ask your question.(All P.A.D.s are YELLOW, in a READY state.)
- Students ?buzz in? with their answers by pressing on the dome of their P.A.D.
- As soon as someone buzzes in first, the Facilitator Unit will light up GREEN. The participant to buzz in first will see their P.A.D. BLINK GREEN, signaling that he or she has the ?go-ahead? to answer the question. All other participant P.A.D.s will light up RED to signify that their P.A.D.s are deactivated.
- If answer is wrong: Press the "Wrong" button to produce a "wrong" sound effect. Then press the CONTINUE button on the Facilitator Unit. The first responder's P.A.D. will light up RED, signifying that this player is "locked out" for the remainder of the question session. All other P.A.D.s will light up YELLOW, signifying that players may attempt to buzz in again with their answers.
- If answer is correct: Press the "Right" button to produce a "right" sound effect. Then press the RESET button. All the Participant P.A.D.s will light up YELLOW and a new question session can begin.
The buzzer sound on the Facilitator remote can be turned on or off. Each PAD uses 3 AAA batteries (included). Buzzers will power off automatically after 45 minutes of non-use, or when teacher powers off via remote.