The Millennial Mindset:
Strengthen Commitment by Discovering the Motivational Needs of Millennial Employees
More than 1 in 3 employees in today's workforce is a Millennial. Just like Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials share a common set of beliefs and characteristics – brought about by certain cultural influences – that drive their behavior. As a manager, it's important to understand this mindset in order to help Millennial employees maximize job performance and work productivity. This program explores their expectations, preferences and motivations in various capacities of the working environment and then shares the ways that managers can adapt their behavior to this growing segment of the workforce in order to leverage their unique skill set.
This program is primarily for managers who supervise Millennial employees, but is also appropriate for anyone who works with Millennial-age employees.
- Understand the influences that shaped Millennials' workplace habits and preferences.
- Replace negative stereotypes with positive perceptions about working with Millennial employees.
- Identify elements of a company culture that are appealing to Millennials.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your daily interactions with Millennial employees through engagement and communication strategies.
- Identify ways to reduce tension with Millennials as both a manager and an employee.
Also included in this program...
- Classroom Program
- Test Your Knowledge (offered at the end of the program as part of the Review)
- Action Plan (offered at the end of the program as part of the Review)
- Practice Exercises and Activities (throughout the program)
- E-Learning Program
- Test Your Knowledge (offered at the end of each Module)
- Case Study (offered at the end of the Program as part of the Review)