- Understand a model of win-win negotiating and recognize the effectiveness of the collaborative style
- Pinpoint one's preferred negotiating style and contrast the behaviors and outcomes of the five styles
- Recognize five factors to consider when preparing for any negotiation
- Learn how to use three essential interpersonal skills when negotiating
- Demonstrate the five-step process involved in conducting a win-win negotiation
- Practice applying win-win negotiating skills to an upcoming situation
HRDQ Programs are based on our Experiential Learning Model - a unique approach to adult learning that initiates and inspires lasting change. They blend the insight of a knowledgeable facilitator with a wealth of experiential learning activities, including assessments, simulations, hands-on games, and more. Because participants interact and use skills firsthand, they not only remember concepts long after the training session ends - they also know how to put learning into immediate action.
If you're interested in a custom solution, on-site program facilitation, train-the-trainer, or performing a needs analysis, HRDQ Professional Services offer a suite of services that help increase training effectiveness, enhance training skills, and support organizational learning initiatives. Our experienced senior consultant team will partner with you to craft a solution that yields immediate results.