- Learn and practice the collaborative discussion model for negotiating
- Discover one's negotiating style and compare it to other styles
- Learn how to prepare quickly and accurately for any negotiation
- Improve the interpersonal skills needed to support a collaborative negotiating style
- Develop the ability to problem solve with difficult negotiators
- Discover one’s communication style and learn how to adapt it to other styles
- Create a personal action plan for improving negotiating skills
HRDQ Programs are based on our Experiential Learning Model – a unique approach to adult learning that initiates and inspires lasting change. They blend the insight of a knowledgeable facilitator with a wealth of experiential learning activities, including assessments, simulations, hands-on games, and more. Because participants interact and use skills firsthand, they not only remember concepts long after the training session ends – they also know how to put learning into immediate action.
If you're interested in a custom solution, on-site program facilitation, train-the-trainer, or performing a needs analysis, HRDQ Professional Services offer a suite of services that help increase training effectiveness, enhance training skills, and support organizational learning initiatives. Our experienced senior consultant team will partner with you to craft a solution that yields immediate results.