It's no secret that the aim of every organization is to hire the best talent. But when it comes to success in the workplace, Ivy League degrees and decades of professional experience are of no use if individuals fail to develop and maintain healthy relationships. In other words, when the people in your organization can't work together and "play nice", business is bound to suffer.
If you want to create balance in your life and make meaningful improvements to your professional career, develop your people skills with the aid of Developing Positive Relationships at Work. This e-book takes a holistic approach to help you to develop the skills you need to interact with others, including building rapport, establishing trust, setting boundaries, and learning to overcome interpersonal conflict.
Here's What You'll Find:
- Interactive tools that provide valuable skill practice
- Case studies illustrating real-world scenarios
- Practical applications to demonstrate key concepts
- Action planning and strategies you can put to immediate use
Table of Contents
- Unite around a Common Mission
- Model What You Want
- Actively Manage Relationships
- Dealing with Less-than-Ideal Relationships
- Expect the Best
- Case Studies
- About the Author
- About this Series