- Assess the current state of the working relationship
- Learn a model for effective partnering relationships
- Develop a vision and common goals
- Build a higher level of mutual trust
- Discover a process for developing and maintaining the partnership
- Create a joint action plan
HRDQ Programs are based on our Experiential Learning Model – a unique approach to adult learning that initiates and inspires lasting change. They blend the insight of a knowledgeable facilitator with a wealth of experiential learning activities, including assessments, simulations, hands-on games, and more. Because participants interact and use skills firsthand, they not only remember concepts long after the training session ends – they also know how to put learning into immediate action.
If you're interested in a custom solution, on-site program facilitation, train-the-trainer, or performing a needs analysis, HRDQ Professional Services offer a suite of services that help increase training effectiveness, enhance training skills, and support organizational learning initiatives. Our experienced senior consultant team will partner with you to craft a solution that yields immediate results.