Personality Style at Work (PSAW) is a simple, but highly effective assessment tool that measures both the core behaviors that make-up an individual's style and the lens through which they choose to navigate their world. Become a subject matter expert so you can provide your clients a high level of expertise in consulting and coaching using PSAW. You'll also be trained to develop your skills in selling PSAW to your current clients and using it to acquire new clients. PSAW will enable you to provide a wider range of services, build stronger client relationships and increase your income.
What you get: Certification from the comfort of your own desk! You'll be part of a small, highly interactive>
Day 1 will be Product Training: These first two sessions focus on helping you understand the PSAW product well so you can remember and apply the principles and elements of PSAW knowledgeably with clients. We will cover the following topics:
- Reasons PSAW was developed
- How PSAW is positioned in the market
- Key principles and components of PSAW
- Highlights of the PSAW technical manual.
Day 2 will be Sales Training: These second two sessions focus on helping you sell PSAW to a variety of clients and prospects. You will learn tips on:
- Generating and managing your prospect pipeline
- Conducting presentations
- Positioning PSAW in relation to competitors
- Closing sales
Best of all: You'll gain access into our Consulting Partner Network, which includes:
- Confidence – Train and sell your consulting services based on a well-researched, valid assessment and reduce content development time.
- Business Growth – You keep all of your consulting fees. You also receive 10% off the retail price on all HRDQ products. that's more in your pocket!
- Collateral – Sales and marketing pieces you may co-brand including the option to provide your clients a free trial of the assessment.
- Exposure – Your business listing on our website as a Certified Consultant along with referrals from our clients that ask for expert implementation.
- Support – As you work with your clients and questions or scenarios come up, you’ll have access to additional one-on-one coaching from our experts for up to 5 hours included.
Need more information? Contact us today at 800-633-4533