Free when you purchase any Facilitator Guide in the Style Series
A great training takeaway - get one for every participant!
Personality style. It's the primary driving force behind human behavior. Knowing its ins and outs sheds light on just about everything people do, from leadership to communicating with others to being a team player.
Understanding how personality style works is very simple. In fact, it all boils down to assertiveness and expressiveness, two fundamental behaviors that combine in varying degrees to formulate four basic personality styles: Direct, Spirited, Considerate, and Systematic.
The newest addition to the bestselling HRDQ Style Series, Personality Style for Dummies is a great way to get a grasp on personality style. This handy reference guide introduces the four personality styles, illustrates how they apply to a wide range of organizational situations, shows readers how to spot someone else?s personality style, and offers tips for ?flexing? personality style in any situation.
- Discover and understand one?s personality style
- Identify the common characteristics of each personality style
- Learn the benefits and challenges of each personality style
- Understand how to adapt personality style to interact with others
Personality Style for Dummies
is an excellent resource for both self-study learning and as a follow-up to>
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Defining Personality Style
- Chapter 2: Deciphering Your Personality Style
- Chapter 3: Applying the Four Styles in Communication
- Chapter 4: Applying the Four Styles in Leading
- Chapter 5: Applying the Four Styles in Teaming
- Chapter 6: Applying the Four Styles in Selling
- Chapter 7: Applying the Four Styles
- Chapter 8: Applying the Four Styles in Coaching
- Chapter 9: Applying the Four Styles in Learning
- Chapter 10: Top Behavioral Clues to Identify Style
- Chapter 11: Top Rules for Interacting
- Chapter 12: Top Ten Personality Style Tips
About the Author
Roger R. Pearman is a highly respected subject matter expert on personality, leadership, and effectiveness. He has served as a senior adjunct faculty and coach for the Center for Creative Leadership, and is the author of several articles and books, including Hardwired Leadership, I?m Not Crazy, I?m Just Not You, and >Leadership Advantage. Roger is the founder of two companies, Leadership Performance Systems, Inc. and Qualifying.org, Inc., and his clients span both the public and private sectors, including the United Nations, Merck, Citigroup, SAP, and the Marriott Corporation.