The Leader's Guide to the Principles of Adult Mentoring provides facilitators with specific instructions for effectively integrating both the Mentoring Inventory and the Critique Form into a formal mentor training program.
The combined use of these instruments in continuing education seminars for mentors offers a particularly relevant approach to productive group sessions aimed at increasing behavioral competencies in the six mentoring dimensions.
As an overall guide, the book will also directly serve as a valuable resource for facilitators responsible for planning and conducting constructive professional development activities for mentors.
The Leader's Guide covers important information such as:
- Mentoring in the Modern Workplace
- Continuing Education Seminars
- Use of Role Play
- Development of the Principles of Adult Mentoring Inventory
- Guide for a Mentor Training Program
- Mentor Critique Form - Comprehensive Version
- The Complete Mentor Role - Summary of Explanations: Essential Purpose and Core Definitions