Personality Style at Work is a simple, but highly effective assessment tool that measures both the core behaviors that make-up an individual's style and the lens through which they choose to navigate their world. We want you to become a subject matter expert of this unique, new personal development product that's already a proven sales success.
Join us for certification from the comfort of your own desk!
You'll be part of a small, highly interactive class—engaging by video with other consultants. You'll attend a two hour live-video session in the morning, and a two hour live-video session in the afternoon, for two days. We offer live certification sessions each quarter (see details below).
What You Get:
Day 1 – PSAW Content: You'll take a deep dive into the principles, structure and methodology of PSAW so you can work with employees individually or help their managers use PSAW as a development tool. You'll become a true subject matter expert on PSAW and how it's used to improve performance.
Topics we'll cover:
- The PSAW Model and Methodology
- Influencing Drivers
- 12 Drivers and 4 Personality Styles
- How the Core Profile Works
- Assertiveness and Expressiveness
- PSAW's "Secret Weapon" – The Coaching Report
Day 2 – Plan for Achievement: You'll learn practical methods to measure the costs of miscommunication and how you influence employees and managers to communicate better. And you'll be given tools to help managers go from transactional to transformational in meeting the challenge of change leadership.
Topics we'll cover:
- Intra- & Inter-team Communication Problems
- How to Get Management Buy-In
- Direct & Indirect Costs of Poor Communication
- Use PSAW to Lead Change Effectively
- Use the 80/20 Rule to Guide Implementation
- Solidify Improvement with Positive Accountability
You'll also get Free PSAW assessments, and free account set up in HRDQ's Online Assessment Center – a savings of $225. And, receive 10 Personality Style at Work Core Profile Plus Assessments – a value of $590.