Selling Essentials: What to Ask and How to Listen
RTL Customizable Course
They've mastered prospecting, scoped out hot leads, and succeeded in getting their foot in the door. So far, your salespeople are off to a great start. But at this moment, They're sitting face-to-face with their next (hopefully) new customer, and after an engaging opening, they stop and think, "hmm? now what?'". It's time to shift the focus to the customer -- so before your salespeople have the chance to jeopardize their next big deal, make sure they know how to keep the customer engaged, uncover their needs, learn their decision-making strategies, and know what not to say. Teach them what to ask and how to listen.
As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, What to Ask and How to Listen shows salespeople how to ask the right questions, avoid communication shut downs, maximize business discussions, and learn valuable active listening skills that will move the customer relationship forward.
- Discover the questions that uncover customer needs
- Identify customer needs and challenges
- Learn how to use active listening to better understand customers
- Develop strategies for business discussions that get results
- Getting a Perspective on Listening
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- What to Ask in the Business Discussion
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course