Group consensus is a concept that is often preached but rarely practiced.
SkillBuilders: 40 Consensus Decision Making Activities is an invaluable resource that will help your teams turn this concept into reality. Organized according to the Group Consensus Model, this collection provides you with the ability to select the activities that are just right for your groups' specific training needs. This activity collection should be part of every trainer's library. With Skillbuilders: 40 Consensus Decision Making Activities, your groups will become more productive, make higher quality decisions, and reach the greatest potential of their decision-making abilities.
The flexible format allows you to:
- Assess your groups' decision making abilities.
- Target specific developmental needs.
- Create custom training around actual work experiences.
Skillbuilders: 40 Consensus Decision Making Activities includes:
- Reproducible participant handouts
- Detailed preparation, administration, and debriefing information
- Discussion questions and suggestions for varying the activities
- Easy-to-follow facilitator guidelines
- Handy reference table for pinpointing the best activities for your training needs