Strategic Planning 101: Using a Guided Process to Reach Long-term GoalsClassroom/E-Learning Bundle
Strategic plans are a valuable tool for organizations. They help to focus energy and resources on the activities that align with long-term goals and they make an organization more responsive to a changing environment. However, while more than half of today's organizations will create a strategic plan, most fail to see it through.
Strategic Planning 101 helps you to outline a plan that is relevant to your organization's mission, vision, and values and helps you to manage execution throughout the process. The program introduces a logical set of activities or tasks that are grouped into three phases: preparation, development, and implementation of the plan. Participants learn how to assemble the right team, gain the commitment of stakeholders, assess their current situation, formulate specific strategies, set priorities, develop objectives, measure success, and respond to change as the plan is carried out. With a case study to drive home application, this program will help to ensure your organization's managers and leaders gain the know how to begin focusing team efforts to achieve long-term goals.
- Recognize the difference between a strategic plan and other planning processes.
- Identify the situations in which a strategic plan is most useful.
- Understand the three phases in the strategic planning process.
- Develop and implement strategies that will help you achieve long-term goals.
- Module 1: An Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Module 2: Preparing to Develop the Strategic Plan
- Module 3: Developing the Strategic Plan
- Module 4: Implementing the Strategic Plan
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course