As a manager, overseeing employee performance is an essential obligation.Yet, it's more than just ensuring a timely schedule of operations and quality production. Organizations that surpass expectations with unmatched success ensure employees receive the necessary support, resources, and guidance to get the job done. In a study on employee retention, a number of respondents pointed the finger back at their manager citing behaviors such as a lack of recognition and an inability to meet commitments as some of the top reasons for quitting. It takes a special manager to increase employee engagement and satisfaction in the workplace -- it takes a Super Manager.
Super Manager provides managers at all levels the necessary know-how to help their employees grow in their abilities and motivate them to go above and beyond expectations.Participants will explore the qualities, behaviors, skills, and tools to help them become the manager everyone wants.
- Recognize and learn to balance the qualities of a super manager.
- Develop a self-awareness of your managerial skills and display attentiveness to your employees.
- Demonstrate consistency in your values, attitude, and behavior.
- Identify when and how to appropriately exercise mental flexibility.
- Display humility and confidence in both your decisions as a manger and the capabilities of your employees.
- Ensure employees' maintain focus.
- The Qualities of a Super Manager
- Self-Awareness and Attentiveness to Others
- Consistency and Flexibility
- Humility and Confidence
- Focus and Fun
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study