Systems Thinking: How to Solve Problems so they Stay Solved
RTL Customizable Course
From production and marketing to customer service and fulfillment,organizations are made up of a series of interconnected parts. And while each function may appear to operate efficiently on its own, a change in just one cog can throw the whole system out of whack, creating a continuous chain reaction of problems.
If your organization is plagued by nagging issues that affect its performance, it's time for a new approach. Systems thinking is a proactive problem-solving technique that examines the relationships between various organizational functions and how they impact each other. What makes systems thinking so powerful is that it enables your organization to predict the consequences of change, eliminate silo thinking, adjust perspectives to see different viewpoints, and remain focused on the big picture.
Get your problem-solving approach in gear with Systems Thinking: How to Solve Problems so they Stay Solved, the program that helps your organization find optimal solutions to complex challenges, improve innovation,and increase productivity.
- Understand the concept of systems thinking and why it's important
- Identify the benefits of using systems thinking in the workplace
- Learn how to apply systems thinking to address a problem or situation
- Minimize unintended consequences of major decisions
- Know how to use systems thinking to improve innovation and productivity
- Recognize the potential pitfalls of implementing systems thinking
- What Is Systems Thinking and Why Does It Matter?
- Systems Thinking Language and Tools
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- Applying Systems Thinking in the Workplace
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course