Talk Like a Leader: What Every Leader Needs to Hear
Reproducible Training Library Course
Did you know the average person speaks up to 16,000 words each and everyday? No doubt, that's a lot of chatter. But successful leaders know there's a significant difference between being a big talker and being an effective communicator. And they also know communication is the key to motivating and inspiring people.
Talk Like a Leader: What Every Leader Needs to Hear is a half-day classroom training program that cuts through the noise to focus on four key areas of leadership communication: Vision, Competence, Relationships, and Support. An interactive workshop chock-full of activities, action planning exercises, and takeaway resources, Talk Like a Leader is the learning experience that empowers leaders with the skills and confidence to encourage enthusiasm, increase productivity, minimize miscommunication, and improve working relationships.
- Learn key communication phrases that express vision and competence
- Recognize the key communication phrases that reinforce relationships and support of others
- Explore ways to demonstrate accountability and expect it of others
- Learn how to become effective at delivering constructive criticism
- Understand how to show appreciation and provide meaningful praise
What's included in the download:
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes: Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Supplemental Learning Materials and Action Plan
- Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint