Developed by the Center for Creative Leadership, Visual Explorer is a powerful training tool that's designed to encourage collaborative conversations and useful dialogue in a safe learning environment. This innovative game uses a series of diverse images to create a visual vocabulary that helps people to express themselves through the use of metaphors, intuition, and emotion.
Use Visual Explorer to:
- Create healthy dialogue between team members
- Bring organizational issues to the surface
- Encourage creativity and innovative thinking
- Develop ideas into concepts
- Build group consensus and agreement
Grounded in research and practice, Visual Explorer can be used in a wide variety of settings, including team building, communication training, and leadership development.
The kit includes three decks of reusable cards and a facilitator guide that provides step-by-step guidelines, case history applications, worksheets, and helpful tips for administering a meaningful training session.