Winner of the ISPI Award of Excellence for Outstanding Instructional Communication
Author: Patti Phillips, PhD
Foreword by Jack Phillips
The ROI approach that satisfies even the most demanding execs.
Training professionals everywhere are feeling the pressure to prove the value and impact their training initiatives bring to the organization. That’s because executives are asking to see the connection between learning and development and business results. Without a proven return on investment, management buy-in and training budgets are in jeopardy.
But there’s no need to cringe. If you are trying to figure out how to incorporate a measurement process within your organization, The Bottomline on ROI is for you. World-renowned expert Patti Phillips created this book to help you make sense of the ROI Methodology and show you how to connect programs, processes, and projects to results in a clear, precise, and logical way that will satisfy even the most demanding C-suite executives.
What this book will do for you:
- Make sense of the ROI concept and methodology
- Illustrate the benefits of developing ROI
- Dispel the myths that challenge its use
- Help you to determine if your organization is a candidate for ROI
- Define the criteria for effective ROI measurement
- Identify solutions to eliminate barriers to ROI implementation
- Get started implementing the ROI methodology
To understand purpose and benefits of ROI methodology
About the Author
Patti Phillips, Ph.D is the president and CEO of the ROI Institute. Internationally known as an accountability, measurement, and evaluation expert, Patti facilitates workshops all over the world and consults with USA and international organizations - public, private, non-profit, and educational - on implementing the ROI Methodology™.