Improving Workplace Relationships
Components: Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
Program Length: 4 hours / Half Day
Conflict is an inevitable part of work. Whether between individuals or teams, at some point, conflict will arise and need to be addressed. But resolving conflict doesn't need to be a negative experience, in fact, managing conflict can be a catalyst for positive change. This half-day program explores various work relationships and their impact on the employee, how business relationships can be managed to avoid unnecessary conflict, how to use effective resolution steps when conflict occurs, and how to deal with difficult people when managing conflict.
- Recognize your network of relationships at work and your part in them
- Positively manage business relationships to avoid unnecessary conflict
- Use effective conflict-resolution steps when conflict occurs
- Deal with difficult team members
Available as a classroom training program, Resolving Conflict at Work is part of the Reproducible Training Library , a full suite of unlimited-use content thatís downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Understanding the "System"
- Preventing Conflict from Occurring
- Focusing on Team Relationships
- Resolving Conflict Productively
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Keys to Effective Listening
- Four Steps of Conflict Resolutio
- Action Plan
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Free Preview Save with Bundles